The second seminar at the First United Methodist Church of East Greenbush was set up by Patricia Chartrand, the mom of one of my long standing clients. Attended by 14 women as part of a periodic women’s group retreat. Three of the women attended my first seminar in March 2015. It was so nice on their part to share their experiences on how it helped them and family members.
Summary of the Feedback
I will use this technique for my …
- Improve my sleeping
- Sleep, Pain
- Insomnia, COPD attacks, Breathing
- Getting better sleep
- High blood pressure, Pain
- Blood pressure
- Grieving process, Regaining my normalcy and daily function (after the recent death of my husband)
- Anxiety- children
My take home points…
- Counting and breathing
- Like the counting much
- Counted breathing
- Breathing one-two-three
- Use this technique
- To keep breathing
- Making meditation a priority, Doing it during any moment of the day.
My evaluation of the seminar…
- Very satisfied – 9
- Satisfied – 5
- I have tried this here today. It calmed me down.
- Looking for more info. on this once I have the basics.
- I am reminded to reclaim these teachings for my “Now” reality as a new widow.
- Wish it was longer.
- Thank you.
- Great ideas. Very helpful ideas.
- I have attended several meditation groups and found each one very good and lasting in long duration (when disciplined to do it).
- Only drawback was inability understanding due to your accent.
- Thanks for coming after a long night of travelling.
I recommend this seminar to (name the group)…
- Youth group at First United Methodist Church.
- Schodack senior center
- Complementary Care Officer (Sharon Wheeler) at Albany Medical Center (who organizes stress reduction classes for AMCH employees.)
- I will recommend this to others.
If you like this page share it with your friends.