These are some books that expanded my knowledge and proved useful in working with my clients. The prices shown are the total costs for getting used books in ‘Very Good’ to ‘Good’ condition by US mail (total cost of book and shipping) from amazon.com, unless otherwise mentioned. Most books arrive in a week. I was rarely disappointed with the quality. I also buy used books sold at the local library book sales. They cost $0.50 to $2. I label their prices same or lower than what I have to spend, to get a replacement copy from Amazon.com.
I sell them to my clients on “Return anytime and get full refund” policy. Many of them are happy to buy them. Some kept them forever, some returned for refund and some said “I don’t want any refund”. This arrangement is very practical and really helpful for expanding the skill set of my clients.
- Ego is the enemy by Ryan Holiday $19
- Peak – Secrets from the new science of expertise by Robert Pool $18
- Grit – the power of pasion and perseverance by Angela Duckworth $28 (New)
- The sweet spot – How to find your groove at home and work by Christine Carter $17 (Highly recommended)
- Essentialism – The disciplined pursuit of less by Greg Mckeown $16
- Small Move, Big Change: Using Microresolutions to Transform Your Life Permanently by Caroline L. Arnold $11
- Overwhelmed – Work, love and play when no one has the time by Brigid Schulte
- The confidence code – The science and art of self-assurance – What women should know by Katty Kay & Claire Shipman $17
If you like this page share it with your friends.
Parent page: Books I like