- He insulted me! My pen becomes your pen only when you stretch your hand, receive it, grasp it and put in your pocket.
- The walker who laughed at A, B and C He had a bug in his head.
- The blamer is hit with the blame bug Don’t let him infect you with his bug!
- Not my problem! A powerful Mantra!
- I hated the garbage and I stopped There is no reason to hate the stinking garbage dump. It is in its nature to stink. Else it won’t be called garbage.
- Message or the messenger? A sufi teacher (mystic in Islam) was pointing at the moon with his crooked index finger, bent due to arthritis. He was asking his student to look at the beautiful full moon. The student was focusing on the crooked finger, not the moon.
- Androcles and the lion The hungry lion released from the cage comes running towards Androcles but instead of killing him, it meekly licks his foot!
- We do not see the first parts of people’s lives The ball bouncing from the wall hits my head. How can a wall throw a ball at me? What magic is going on here?
- Seeing a person in a video not a photo: We often get stuck to a single image of a person, good or bad. When a person insults or hurts us, that single negative image of that person gets stuck in our mind. All other images of that person, good and bad, before and after that image, remain sort of behind a screen. How can we get unstuck?
If you like this page share it with your friends.
Parent page: My articles