- The corporate monkey: Don’t abort the process if you want the results.
- The frog who jumped out and escaped being cooked Our current habits are like that frog. We have to cook them (change them) very slowly, in small degrees. Any sudden or major change will alert them and make them escape any change, by finding all possible excuses against the change.
- It is only a little! How an earth bound helium balloon quickly floated to the ceiling when I cut just a little bit of the long thread holding it down.
- Did it happen suddenly? I moved the paper weight a little towards the edge of the table. Nothing happened. A little more and nothing happened. After a series of such small movements it suddenly fell down on the floor with a thud.
- A lifeless plant gets a grand new life The plant had all the ingredients needed for growth, but they were all locked up.
- Do you want to be a ball or a player? The player and ball are both moving busily in the soccer field but with a big difference.
- In a winning team, all the players surrender their individuality Think of a cake in which the sugar refuses to change its crystalline form.
- Focus on the goal or the process? Your goal in the morning is to reach your office. Can you focus on your office building, from your home parking lot? No. What then you do, to reach your office every day?
Parent page: My articles
If you like this page share it with your friends.