These are some books that expanded my knowledge and proved useful in working with my clients. The prices shown are the total costs for getting used books in ‘Very Good’ to ‘Good’ condition by US mail (total cost of book and shipping) from amazon.com, unless otherwise mentioned. Most books arrive in a week. I was rarely disappointed with the quality. I also buy used books sold at the local library book sales. They cost $0.50 to $2. I label their prices same or lower than what I have to spend, to get a replacement copy from Amazon.com.
I sell them to my clients on “Return anytime and get full refund” policy. Many of them are happy to buy them. Some kept them forever, some returned for refund and some said “I don’t want any refund”. This arrangement is very practical and really helpful for expanding the skill set of my clients.
- Eat to live by Joel Fuhrman M.D $11
- Fortify your life – Your guide to vitamins, minerals and more by Tieraona Low Dog $34
- The spectrum – A scientifically proven program to feel better. live longer, lose weight, gain health by Dean Ornish $5.
- Eat more, Weigh less – Dean Ornish’s program for losing weight while eating abundantly by Dean Ornish $4.
- Dr. Neal Barnard’s program for reversing Diabetes by Neal Barnard M.D $7
- Reversing Diabetes by Julian Whitaker M.D $4
- The Omega-3 effect by Williams Sears M.D $8
- The Omega 3 connection by Andrew L. Stoll $4
- A big fat crisis – The hidden forces behind the obesity epidemic – and How we can end it by Deborah A. Cohen $8
- Vitamins and Minerals: How to improve and strengthen your daily diet without the expense or risk of supplements – Harvard Health Publication $20 (New)
- Fasting and eating for health – A medical doctor’s program for conquering disease by Joel Fuhrman $9
- Anti-Cancer By David Servan-Schreiber M.D, Ph.d $18
- Beating cancer with nutrition by Patrick Quillin $9
- How to prevent and treat cancer with natural medicine by Dr. Michael Murray $5
- Mindless eating by Brian Wansink Ph.D $6
- Foods that fight pain by Neal Barnard M.D $5
- The China study by T.Collin Campbell Ph.D $12
- What is eating your child? The hidden connection between food and childhood ailments: Anxiety, Recurrent ear infections, Stomachaches and Picky eating, Rashes, ADHD and more by Kelly Dorfman
- Disease-proof your child by Joel Fuhrman $14
- Your body’s many cries for Water by F. Batmanghelidj. $4.
- Food cures – Fight diseases with your fork by Reader’s Digest Editors. $4
- Nutritional healing by James S. Bach $13
- Healing herbs by Michael Castleman $4
- 50 ways to soothe yourself without food by Susan Albers. $9
- Healing Spices – How to use 50 every day and exotic herbs to boost health and beat disease by Bharat B. Agarwal Ph.D $20
- The Amen Solution – The secret to being thinner, smarter, happier: by Daniel G. Amen M.D $ 10
- Unjunk your junk food – Healthy alternatives to conventional snacks. New $18
- Nutrition for Dummies 5th edition by Carol Ann Rinzler New $22
- Brian longevity by Dharma Singh Khalsa $
- Nutrition Action a non-profit which does not accept any advertisements and runs only on subscriptions.
If you like this page share it with your friends.
Parent page: RESOURCES – Books I like