These are some books that influenced my thinking and practice or found interesting. The prices shown are the total costs for getting used books in ‘Very Good’ to ‘Good’ condition by US mail (total cost of book and shipping) from amazon.com, unless otherwise mentioned. Most books arrive in a week. I was rarely disappointed with the quality. I also buy used books sold at the local library book sales. They cost $0.50 to $2. I label their prices same or lower than what I have to spend, to get a replacement copy from Amazon.com.
I sell them to my clients on “Return anytime and get full refund” policy. Many of them are happy to buy them. Some kept them forever, some returned for refund and some said “I don’t want any refund”. This arrangement is very practical and really helpful for expanding the skill set of my clients.
- Holistic Pain Relief: Dr. Tick’s Breakthrough Strategies to Manage and Eliminate Pain Paperback by Heather Tick $7
- Ending back pain: 5 powerful steps to diagnose, understand, and treat your ailing back by Stern, Jack I. MD PhD $10
- Migraine miracles – A sugar free, Gluten free, ancestral diet to reduce inflammation and relieve your headaches for good by Josh Turknett MD $15
- 15 natural remedies for migraine headaches, Proven effective treatments for adults and children by Jay S. Cohen M.D $9
- Yoga cures – Simple routines to conquer more than 50 common ailments and live pain-free by Tara Stiles – New $18
- Healing back pain – The mind-body connection by John E. Sarno $4
- Mind over back pain by John E. Sarno $4
- Effortless Pain Recovery by Ingrid Bacci $4
- Yoga For Chronic pain by Kelly McGonigal 2009 Edition $ 18
- Living With Chronic Pain by Jennifer P. Schneider $12
- Yoga for Pain Relief by Kelly McGonigal $17
- Beating chronic fatigue by Dr. Krsitina Downing-Orr $ 10
- The Pain Cure by Dharma Singh Khalsa M.D – Wonderful book for treating chronic pain by Integrative medicine ! $9
- ‘Foods that fight pain’ – by Neal Barnard M.D. $5
If you like this page share it with your friends.