These are some books that influenced my thinking and practice or found interesting. The prices shown are the total costs for getting used books in ‘Very Good’ to ‘Good’ condition by US mail (total cost of book and shipping) from amazon.com, unless otherwise mentioned. Most books arrive in a week. I was rarely disappointed with the quality. I also buy used books sold at the local library book sales. They cost $0.50 to $2. I label their prices same or lower than what I have to spend, to get a replacement copy from Amazon.com.
I sell them to my clients on “Return anytime and get full refund” policy. Many of them are happy to buy them. Some kept them forever, some returned for refund and some said “I don’t want any refund”. This arrangement is very practical and really helpful for expanding the skill set of my clients.
- The cancer companion by Ranjana Srivsatav $12
- Anti Cancer – A new way of life by David Servan- Schreiber M.D PhD “All of us have cancer cells in our bodies but not all of us get cancer” An international best seller translated into thirty languages. Author’s advice is based on latest scientific research and studies. He himself is a brain cancer survivor. $18
- Cancer chronicles – Unlocking medicine’s deepest mystery by George Johnson $19
- Complete guide to Prostrate Cancer by American Cancer Society New book $19.95
- Living with breast cancer by Lucia Giuggio Carvalho RN, MSN $6
- The Mayo clinic ‘Breast cancer book’ by Mayo clinic cancer center. $14
- How to prevent and treat cancer with natural medicine by Dr. Michael Murray N.D & other doctors. Endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers of America $5
- Beating cancer with nutrition by Patrick Quillin $4
- Love, Medicine & Miracles by Bernie Siegel $4
- The spectrum by Dean Ornish M.D $6
- Foods that fight pain by Neal Barnard M.D $5
- Fasting and eating for health by Joel Fuhrman $9
- Eat to live by Joel Fuhrman M.D $11
- The China study by T. Colin Campbell PhD $12
- Spontaneous healing by Andrew Weil M.D $4
Parent page: Books on some health problems
If you like this page share it with your friends.