These are some books that expanded my knowledge and proved useful in working with my clients. The prices shown are the total costs for getting used books in ‘Very Good’ to ‘Good’ condition by US mail (total cost of book and shipping) from amazon.com, unless otherwise mentioned. Most books arrive in a week. I was rarely disappointed with the quality. I also buy used books sold at the local library book sales. They cost $0.50 to $2. I label their prices same or lower than what I have to spend, to get a replacement copy from Amazon.com.
I sell them to my clients on “Return anytime and get full refund” policy. Many of them are happy to buy them. Some kept them forever, some returned for refund and some said “I don’t want any refund”. This arrangement is very practical and really helpful for expanding the skill set of my clients.
- The art of mingling: Fun and proven techniques for mastering any room by Jeanne Martinet $ 9
- Pitch perfect : how to say it right the first time, every time by McGowan, Bill $17
- Brief: Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less by Joseph McCormack $18
- Talk like TED by Carmine Gallo $19
- Crucial conversations – Tools for talking when the stakes are high – by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, Switzer:. Second edition $8
- “Convince them in 90 Seconds or Less“ – by Nicholas Boothman. This is a gold mine of practical steps you can take to instantly connect with people and convince them of your useful ideas. Read other books by the author. $9
- “How to make people like you” – by Nicholas Boothman. Wonderful and practical ideas by a professionally renowned author. $4
- How to shoot videos that don’t suck by Steve Stockman $10
- “I can see you naked- Great practical ideas on making presentations” – by Ron Hoff. $4
If you like this page share it with your friends.