- Albany Hindu Temple: 20 Children participating in the Indian Heritage class were taught this technique every Sunday for 15 minutes from Jan to May 2008.
- Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC): A series of weekly follow up classes were offered to 4 persons, spread over 4 months, from Feb to June 2005.
- Robert C. Parker School: All the students of Grade 4/5 were trained in 30 minute sessions every Wednesday from Jan to June 2005. Detailed feedback was collected.
- Albany Hindu Temple: Six adults were trained in 4 follow up classes.
- Robert C. Parker School: Four staff members attended the weekly follow up classes from Jan to march 2004.