Classes and seminars for local clients are detailed at (1).
My goal is to share the techniques presented in this site with as many people as possible wherever they may be. Thanks to the technologies available it is possible to work with people anywhere, local or non local. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need help in using the techniques. My motto is not to make money but to establish these unique practices to live beyond my life time.
Free Public Seminars
- American Cancer Society’s ‘Hope Club’ (5): 1 Penny Lane, Latham NY 12110: Monthly seminar on every FOURTH THURSDAY, from 6 to 7.30 pm. Non-members can also attend these FREE seminars. Next seminar is scheduled on Thu May 23, 2013. For past seminars at the Hope Club see (6). Call the club’s # 782-9833 to register.
- Bethlehem Central Middle School (Organized by the Bethlehem Healthy Kids Committee) (13) – Open for all families on May 15 2013 from 7 to 8 pm. Wonderful Blog by Anna Mcmhon in Times Union announcing the seminar is at (16).
- Northeast Health Diabetes Center (14) on June 5 2013.
Support by phone calls and e-mails
I made a beginning in helping non-local and local clients without attending my classes. Support is provided from this web site, e-mail communication and phone contacts. The client and myself agree on the mode and frequency of communications. I interact with the client accordingly, get feedback and offer updated suggestions. This has been working well with some of my clients. I keep the charges affordable for the individual client.
- One such client is in New Jersey. He could gain remarkable relief from stress. I am now helping his wife. His feedback is at (9).
- Another client is also in New Jersey. After practicing the technique for about two months, she reported that her Fibromyalgia pains of 10 years standing had mostly come down. Her feedback is at (10).
- One local client practiced with the guidance and inspiration from this website without attending my classes. I was interacting with her only by phone contracts. Her report of ‘tremendous improvement in sleep pattern’ is at (11).
Local Clients by appointment
A ‘Seminar’ or ‘Introductory seminar’ is a session for beginners who want only one session. They may or may not subsequently do follow up classes.
‘Follow up classes’ or ‘Classes’ are for those who commit themselves to at least 3 sessions, including the introductory seminar. These classes begin with ‘Focusing on breathing’ and continue, till this practice becomes spontaneous. Depending on the client’s interest, these classes are extend to cover basic stretching practices, stress management, suggestions on nutrition and meditation.
Please see (1) for the details.
Click this link for - Yoga classes for beginners
(1) Local seminars and classes by appointment
(2) Comments on my ‘Introductory seminars’
(3) Testimonials for ‘Follow up classes’
(4) Past Seminars
(5) American Cancer Society’s ‘Hope Club‘
(6) Seminars done at the Hope Club
(7) East Greenbush Community Library
(8) Seminars at the Libraries
(9) His feedback on Stress
(10) Her feedback on Fibromyalgia
(11) Her feedback on Insomnia
(12) Seminars at Healthcare Facilities
(13) Bethlehem Healthy Kids Committee
(14) Northeast Health Diabetes Center
(15) Castleton Public Library
(16) Anna McMahon’s Blog in Times Union announcing the seminar at Bethlehem Central Middle School. Flyer announcing the seminar
If you like this page share it with your friends.
Please e-mail your comments through the ‘ABOUT – contact’ page.
Parent page: ABOUT
Next page: Testimonials