I offered the fifth seminar at venture Inward on March 24, 2016 from 6.30 to 8.30 pm (1). Attended by 12 people – 9 female and 2 male and one girl. A folder containing my key handouts and sample testimonials was given to each participant (2), (3).
Summary of the Feedback
I will use this technique for my (concern)
- Falling asleep
- Mental relaxation
- Sleep and relaxing
- Stress and sleeping
- Sleep and relaxation
- Energy (mental), Focus, Calmness, Sleep
- Stress reduction
- Stress, sleep
- Spiritual health
- Relaxation, when stress increases
- Family stress
My ‘Take home’ points
- To calm ‘Monkey mind’; I like the idea of a back door to meditation. I am going to try this! Thank you!
- This helped me understand meditation better. Breakthrough!
- Breathing using fingers, stretching on Yoga mat.
- Practice breathing.
- Easy to do.
- Several of the breathing methods, yoga stretches.
- Stretches, Great breathing techniques.
- Practice, enjoy, let it happen.
- Don’t worry about your breaths. Some are short and some are long.
- Very satisfied – 12
- I live in Cambridge, so it is too far to come for a meditation group.
- I will most likely contact ‘C S’ to further the practice.
- Very enjoyable, do-able, for all ages/ body types.
- I thought it was great.
- Can’t wait to teach the grandkids and use it for myself.
- Would love to continue more workshops to add to what we have learned and make sure I am doing it correctly, to remember the techniques.
I recommend this seminar to (groups)
- Yes – 2
- As always I do – to Venture Inward folks. (Margaret Kaufman the owner of this business, a clinical hypnotist).
- Anyone -Seniors – Healthcare providers – Caregivers of ill family or friends – kids.
I wish to
- Receive annual updates on ‘focusing on breathing’ – 8
- Enrol for follow up classes on today’s techniques – 7
- Join a support group for Meditation – 5
If you like this page share it with your friends.