This seminar held at the Marriott Hotel on Wolf Road was set up by – Dr. Paul Uppal, Dr. Hariram Kabra and Renu Kallianpur. Attended by 50 people, majority being couples. Feedback was given by 20 people. Every family was supplied with a folder containing my key handouts and 15 testimonials of wide variety (1) (2).
Summary of the Feedback
I will use this technique for my …
- Sleep – 2
- Sleeping better and breathing better, to relieve stress.
- Sleep without stress.
- Sleep faster.
- To get sound sleep.
- Relaxation – 2
- Relaxation, Stress.
- Anxiety, Stress.
- Peace of mind.
- Calming my mind.
- To improve my energy level for the day.
- Help improve my relationship with my sister, Reduce stress during difficult situations/ interactions.
- Knee pain.
My take home points…
- It is a simple way of meditation and breathing.
- Relax your mind and your spirit will calm.
- This exercise is simple and will work wonders.
- Easy, simple, cost free technique beneficial for everyone to live stress free life.
- Useful for stress and Depression.
- I can do better without counting as it distracts my mind.
- A small start is great. Practice is important.
- Practice everyday.
- Practice and make it a habit.
- Concentrate on self and not worry about everyone.
- Relaxing would help me sleep.
- Breathe and sleep more.
- Stress relief.
- Relaxing, focusing on on thing.
- Do whatever has been taught.
- Relax Anywhere, Anytime.
- Remember to breathe with this technique throughout my work day and when I am with my sister.
My evaluation of the seminar…
- Very satisfied – 14
- Satisfied – 5
- No comment – 1
- Very useful, it is simple technique, sometimes people think it is too complicated and they choose not to do anything. But this seminar was very simple to understand.
- Should conduct more seminars in our community.
- The practice of the skill is very effective.
- An asset.
I recommend this seminar to (name the group)…
- Specially to the young generation.
- Unemployed and low wage earners.
- Any senior citizen group.
- Sixty Plus Group – TRICIA
- DMV classes to reduce road rage.
- Not sure yet.
If you like this page share it with your friends.