I offered the 12th seminar at East Greenbush Community Library (1) on October 8, 2014 from 7 to 8.30 pm. Attended by total 18 adults, 14 female and 4 male. A folder containing my key handouts (2) and sample testimonials was distributed to every participant.
It was remarkable that this many showed up for the seminar within 6 months of my last seminar in April 2014 at this library attended by 14 persons. Apparently many people are looking for such self help techniques for stress management.
Summary of the Feedback
My expectation from the seminar is fulfilled to Grade …
- A+ 9
- A 7
- B+ 1
- No comment – 1
I will use this technique for my (concern)
- Restless sleep
- Sleeping, Getting back to sleep
- Falling asleep at night
- Sleep and Anxiety
- Sleep issues, Anxiety
- Sleep problems
- Stress relief and sleep problems
- De-stressing, Relaxation, Sleep
- Health and sleep issues
- To reduce stress – 3
- Stress at work
- Stress reduction, Focus and Spirituality
- Shortness of breath
My ‘Take home’ from the seminar ….
- I will try to use before sleep, When I wake up at night, On waking up
- With practice I will hopefully sleep better
- It is a new way to get back to sleep
- Good reference
- I will definitely try this
- Since I already use the staring mode with the feeling mode for going to the dentist, Dr , Etc (Lamaze), I will try the tip mode
- It is an easy technique: doesn’t require any tool. I can use it anywhere.
- All of this – anxious to read the folder – Thank you!
- Focusing on breathing – 2
- Keep your eyes open for the gold coins (3)
- With practice various methods discussed can be used anytime, anywhere to de-stress/ Relax/ Focus. A very interesting and useful seminar – Thank you!
- Breath and Focus on the breath
- Very useful
- Putting the technique into practice, so it becomes habit
- The more you use the breathing, the more relaxed & Stress-free you will feel
I recommend this seminar to (name the group)
- Seniors – Sleep issues
- Family and Friends
If you like this page share it with your friends.