I offered the second seminar at ‘Venture Inward’ (2) on June 18, 2014 from 7 to 8.30 pm. This was set up by Margaret Kaufman owner of this business and a Hypnotherapist. Attended by total 5 adults, 4 female and 1 male. A set of my key handouts (1) was distributed to every participant.
Scanned images of the feedback forms (without names)
Summary of the Feedback
I knew about this seminar from
- E-mail from ‘Venture Inward’ – 4
- My mother. The sticker “Focusing on breathing’ was on her fridge. (Her mom attended my previous seminar and collected the sticker at the end of the class.)
My expectation from the seminar is fulfilled to level
- A+: 4
- A: 1
I will use this technique for my (concern)
- Anger/ Frustration – 1
- Stress, Panic, Parkinsons
- Worrying, excessive thinking, stressful situations, everyday
- Focus, Relax, High blood pressure
- Help with focus for meditation
My take home from this seminar
- How easy it is to share with my clients, family and friends! I will use it during my stressful meetings as well.
- Valuable info.
- I became very relaxed. This contradicts the saying “If it seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.”. Great class.
- Wonderful portable relaxation technique to help detach from daily stresses. Great suggestions as how to incorporate into daily life easily and how to make it a daily practice.
- I can control the situations with the breathing techniques.
I recommend this technique to other groups (name the group)
- Senior citizens – Albany senior citizens & Colonie senior centers
- School for special Ed classes
If you like this page share it with your friends.