The second seminar of 1 hour was held on 8/13/14 at the Van Rensselaer Manor Skilled Nursing Facility for the aides working there (1). This free seminar was set up by the Education Director Jeanett Allen after she participated in the last class for the residents and saw the impact it made on them. The feedback received from the eight participants including Jeanett is summarized below. My presentation was video recorded for training further groups.
The same group will be offered 2 follow up sessions once in weekly/ bi-weekly.
I will use this technique for my (concern) …
- Sleep problems
- Stress and help sleep
- Everyday life & Specially sleeping
- Son who has a hard time sleeping normal hours
- Peaceful life and at work
- Well being
- School stress
My ‘take home points’….
- Breathing exercises by counting to 3 will help me relax
- Relax more and use these breathing techniques to help me along the way
- Breathing is an important way to de-stress
- How to relax by breathing and counting
- Just the breathing exercise
- Breathe when stressed at work, home, anywhere
- Relax, take time for myself
- Will practice at home
My expectation from the seminar is fulfilled to level …
- A 6
- B 1
- C 1
- You are a wonderful speaker and teacher
- I enjoyed very much
- I think it is very useful, specially to people that deal with high stress jobs on a daily basis
- I thing this is something that all employees should learn
- It was very interesting
I recommend this seminar to
- Anyone – 3
- Anyone that want so learn it
If you like this page share it with your friends.