Feedback from a client whom I was meeting periodically on business. He initially practiced the technique from my handouts on his own. He was thanking me for the help he was getting from the technique. On seeing the remarkable improvements he reported like resolving insomnia and even getting off one of the three medications for depression, I persuaded him to attend my classes. His report –
“I have been using the finger segment technique (1) for about six months and now taking classes (2) to expand upon that foundation.
- As a result I went from 3 anti depressants to 2.
- I have found my desire to self medicate with alcohol and tobacco lessen. It is not to say that I don’t slip up. But I have gone from several drinks a day, to may be a few per week. Smoking is all but eliminated with the exception of the occasional pipe tobacco but cigarettes are done. I can’t stand the taste anymore. (3)
- The biggest change is that I no longer get angry as easily as before. When I do get angry, I don’t hang on to that anger. (4)
- My disturbing thoughts and feelings are all but gone. It feels as though a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. (5)
- Now I am working on my weight problem (6) and making life changes to live happier and healthier.
If you like this page share it with your friends.