I offered the first seminar at Albany Memorial Hospital (AMH) for the Diabetes Support Group on June 5, 2013 from 6 to 7.30pm. This was set up by Marcy Pickert form AMH Diabetes Education Group. Attended by total 15 adults – either diabetes patients or their family members. A set of my key handouts (1) was distributed to every participant.
Summary of the Feedback
This seminar is …
- Very useful – 11
- Useful – 3
- Somewhat useful – 1
I will use this technique for my (concern)
- Agitated moments, Sleeping.
- Help with sleep & Relaxation (Control less worries).
- Insomnia, Relieving stressful situation, Helping with stress at work.
- To help me fall asleep faster.
- Sleeplessness, Sporadic or interrupted sleep.
- Try to get up at a reasonable hour in the morning.
- Work, Relax when facing a new or difficult task at work.
- Stress management and arguing less, Stop and think.
- Stress and losing control.
- High blood pressure, Anxiety and frustration of dealing with diabetes.
- Relieve chronic pain for my hands. Pinched ulnar nerve in Mar 2010. Hands have not been normal since then.
- To cool off after getting fired up.
Comments about the seminar
- Very relaxing.
- Interesting relaxation technique (s).
- I am looking forward to the results.
- Speak lower as I was getting too relaxed.
- You were very well understood. Demonstrations were useful. These should be given to high school students especially scholar athletes who need rest.
- Very well presented.
- Very enlightening – It shall work.
- Rather repetitive techniques are common knowledge but presenter was very enthusiastic.
- Very friendly and welcoming. One hardly thinks of managing such a basic process. But I will try diligently. He reminds me of Feldenkrais.
- Interesting. No microphone.
If you like this page share it with your friends.