I offered the first seminar at this school library on May 15, 2013. It was organized by the Bethlehem Healthy Kids Committee. Anna McMahon, a member of this committee and great supporter of this technique was instrumental in setting this up. Seven women, two men and two girls attended. I distributed select handouts from my website to the adults and children. (1)
Adults – Feedback
I came to know about this seminar from
- Anna McMahon – 2 responses
- Healthy Kids Committee – 2
- Husband/ Healthy Kids Committee
- Posters at the school
- Times Union – Bethlehem Blog
- Healthy Kids Committee Face book post
The seminar was …
- Very useful – 8
- Useful – 1
I will use this technique to relieve my (concern)
- Sleep, Stress
- Sleep and Relaxation
- Sleep, Stress
- Stress at work and Insomnia
- Stress reduction
- Stress, Anger and Relaxation
- Headaches, Anxiety, Stress I have with my family
- Anxiety, Panic
- Self and Wife
Comments/ Suggestions (if any)
- I want to practice this and feel better.
- Wonderful. Very excited to start working on this and looking at your website!
- Great Presentation.
- Very practical and user friendly. I look forward to practicing it.
- I am really looking forward to trying this with stress and sleep.
- Very helpful. I feel very relaxed after practicing this technique.
- I had been feeling tense all day, but now I am feeling more relaxed.
- Helpful. I have used other counting breaths methods but this simplifies the process so the focus is not so much on counting that you forget to breathe and just enough focus on counting and breathing to keep your mind from wandering.
- Very practical. Great tips and modifications.
Children – Feedback
I am in ….
- Grade 5
- Grade 4
- Happy, at peace and slightly sleepy
- Calm and sleepy
- Can’t go to sleep
- Am stressed at school
- Sleeping and keeping my cool
- Going to sleep
If you like this page share it with your friends.
Please send your comments through the ‘ABOUT – Contact’ page.
Parent page: Past seminars