I offered the first seminar at this library on May 2, 2013. Five people, all women, attended including the Director Amy Peeker. Four of the participants offered feedback which is summarized below.
I came to know about this seminar from
- Amy Peeker – the librarian – 3
- ‘C S’ (my short name)
The seminar was …
- Very useful – 3
- No Comment -1
I will use this technique to relieve my (concern)
- Exercise, Sleeping and Driving
- Relaxation, Anxiety and Stress
- Stress management, Anxiety
- Difficulty some nights in falling asleep
Comments/ Suggestions (if any)
- Very enjoyable, learned a lot
- Just using breathing techniques can be so beneficial
- Very clear explanation on the techniques and provided helpful tools to help individuals implement the techniques
- Very helpful to actually practice the techniques while being observed to make sure we are doing them correctly. I am going to tell my daughter and mother who both have sleeping difficulties about the counting techniques.
If you like this page share it with your friends.
Honorarium: I am thankful to the library for voluntarily offering me an honorarium.
Parent page: Past seminars