The sixth introductory seminar at the East Greenbush community library was on Jan 30, 2013, 7 to 8.30 pm. 16 persons registered and 10 turned up. One of the participants was my past client who motivated and brought two of his friends to the seminar. He is a staunch advocate for this technique, having derived remarkable benefits from it.
The feedback collected from the participants is summarized below.
The seminar was …
- Very useful – 9
- useful – 1
I will use this technique to relieve my (concern)
- Asthma – 1
- Meditation, possibly smoking – 1
- Help with sleeping, anxiety& meditation – 1
- Sleep and waking up
- Better breathing
- Stress, Breathing
- Reduce stress in every day life
- Sleep aid
- Overall health
Comments/ Suggestions (about the seminar)
- Very nicely done. Thank you
- Very thought provoking
- I believe this will help me. Thank you.
- Very much like Silva Mind control.
- Very relaxing
- Thank you. I am going to use them daily.
- The teacher was wonderful.
- Fantastic teacher – thank you for sharing your talents.
- Wonderful presentation – charming, impossible not to like.
- Good. A+
- Library website – 5
- Library newsletter – 2
- Through friend Kent Pugliese – 2
- I have been before
At the end, the seminar organizer of the library said the people leaving the seminar were happy with it.
Please send your comments through the ‘ABOUT – Contact’ page.
Seminars at Libraries