The fifth introductory seminar at the East Greenbush community library was on Jan 30, 2012, 7 to 8.30 pm. 28 persons registered and 16 turned up.
Their feedback is summarized below.
The seminar was …
- Excellent – 13
- Very Good – 3
- Good – –
- Not useful – –
I will use this technique to relieve my (concern)
- Stress – 3
- Stress, Insomnia
- Stress/ Stiffness of muscles
- Stress, Also would like to use during child birth
- Stress, Tension
- Stress, Lack of focus
- Stress & Anxiety
- Stress & Anxiety throughout the day
- Sleep, Anxiety, Mind wandering
- Anxiousness/ Anxiety – 2
- Anxiety, Insomnia
- Help me sleep & Relax
- To sleep
Comments/ Suggestions (if any)
- Very relaxing, I hope I can continue to do this
- Very useful & Relaxing
- Very relaxing.
- Very interesting
- CS was very engaging and thorough. I like how he framed the technique by the different narratives ~ Very interesting! I really enjoyed the session. Thank you.
- CS was an amazing and informative instructor. I found my breath. Thank you so very much.
- Presenter was very helpful.
- Very good presentation
- I thought it was very good. I enjoyed learning this.
- Thank you. Very useful technique.
- I hope there will be additional seminars.
- Enjoyed it immensely, Hope to come to more of this kind of class
- It would be nice to have regular follow up on this at the library.
- Wonderful – I needed this & hope to use it.
- A wonderful experience. I will use it personally and professionally.
- I will use it in my therapy practice
When I visited the library two days later, one of the librarians said that at the end of this seminar on Jan 30th, several participants in the seminar voluntarily told her that they liked the seminar very much.
If you like this page,share it with your friends.