- Birds in the sky: When you show interest, the bird lands on your head and builds a nest. More….
- Clouds in the sky: Keep watching the clouds of different shapes. Your rich imagination sees in them dogs, rabbits, cats, monsters, so on. No cloud stops for you. Every cloud is on its way, slowly going past you, even as you keep watching it keenly. In a few minutes, that monster like cloud becomes invisible and a dog cloud appears in its place. Similarly, thoughts of various shapes inciting colorful emotions appear in your mind. Just keep watching the thoughts, treating them like the clouds. Let them slowly fade out of your mind, just like the clouds!
- Trains arriving at a train station: Every thought train has its own color and destination. You ignore the thoughts going in the wrong direction by keeping yourself busy with a calming task. More….
- Uninvited guests: You allow the uninvited guest to enter and settle down in your living room sofa. He feels he was welcome and after a while he brings all his family members. Next, he brings in his grand children ….More….
- Imaginary demons: In a typical folk tale, a demon kidnaps the princess and the prince goes to liberate her. He comes to know that the life of the demon is in an insect which is kept inside a small box. The box is guarded by several giant and fierce creatures. The hero reaches the box crossing many hurdles. The fierce looking demons are guarding the small box. They threaten to kill him if he goes near them. But when the hero decisively and boldly faces them and strikes them with his sword, all the fierce looking demons instantly disappear.
- Delusions: This is a scene from an Indian movie ‘Namak Haram’. The actors Amitabh and Rajesh drink a hallucinating brew. Amitabh is disoriented but Rajesh is in his senses. More….
- Plants in the garden: The garden has desired plants and weeds. Paying attention to a thought is like watering a plant. Responding to a thought mentally, verbally or in action is like supplying plant food to the plant. More ….
- Images on a screen: Your mind is like the movie screen on which thoughts are being projected like images. You are in the audience seat watching the thoughts but not influenced by them. More….
If you like this page share it with your friends.